The prosthesis of the calf can be used for:
• modeling the leg
• increasing the volume of the calf
• improve the aesthetic
• the sequelae of infantile paralysis.
In surgery, the calf prosthesis is filled with silicone gel. It is small and very resistant. There is virtually no risk of rupture, and it can last a lifetime.
The procedure is quite simple. An incision is made in the back of the knee, and is practically invisible afterwards.
The patient will probably be discharged on the same day.
We recommend the use of elastic stockings and medium heel postoperatively, so as not to force the calf.
The recovery is fast, however, there is a need of 3 to 7 days rest.
The final outcome will be achieved after 3 months.
It is very rare to have postoperative complications.
The leg becomes a very natural looking, beautiful and shapely.
- Facial plastic surgery
- Nose surgery
- Ear plastic surgery
- Breast Prosthesis
- Buttock plastic surgery
- Abdominal plastic surgery
- Liposuction plastic surgery
- Post weight loss plastic surgery
- Body contour plastic surgery
- Intimate plastic surgery
- Pectoral plastic surgery
- Gynecomastia plastic surgery
- Calf implants
- Hair transplant
- Breast Reduction
- Surgery of Thighs
- Brachioplasty - Arm Surgery