The harmony of the face depends on the balance between some areas such as the nose, eyes, mouth and chin. Plastic surgery for chin is very sought after by men and women who imperfections, or make other adjustments that can make a big difference in the face of the person. Along with this procedure can be done nose surgery and liposuction of the chin.
The chin projected forward or backward and even prominent papadinha that may compromise the facial asymmetry. Changes chin may have genetic reasons or may be due to some kind of trauma.
For cases of retrognathia or prognathism is necessary for the patient to make an assessment orthognathic with a skilled dentist. According to the assessment may or may not be released to the genioplasty. For cases that have the dentist may indicate surgery to correct the position of the mandible, treatment with the appliance uses.
In cases of inclusion of the porex prostheses or silicone may be a scar inner (inside the mouth) or through a small incision in the lower queixo.Ficará the discretion of the surgeon an indication of the scar.
• In cases of colds, dental infections, throat disease, tell your doctor
• Avoid smoking for at least twenty (20 days) before surgery.
• Keep fasting of eight (8) hours before the scheduled time of surgery.
• Avoid any medication containing acetylsalicylic acid (ASA, aspirin, Melhoral, etc.)
The post-operative care may vary according to the type of surgery being performed. The patient gets the bandages 7-15 days. There will be bumps in the early days which may decrease with lymphatic drainage.
The patient should:
• Avoid cold weather, sun and local trauma within 30 days postoperatively.
• Return to the clinic on the days and times specified.
• Brush your teeth with a soft brush.
• Power free. Avoid solid foods that require chewing intense in the early days.
• Avoid any medication containing aspirin or any medication with anticoagulant effect at least fifteen (15) days after surgery.
- Facial plastic surgery
- Nose surgery
- Ear plastic surgery
- Breast Prosthesis
- Buttock plastic surgery
- Abdominal plastic surgery
- Liposuction plastic surgery
- Post weight loss plastic surgery
- Body contour plastic surgery
- Intimate plastic surgery
- Pectoral plastic surgery
- Gynecomastia plastic surgery
- Calf implants
- Hair transplant
- Breast Reduction
- Surgery of Thighs
- Brachioplasty - Arm Surgery