The large and bulky breasts can damage your health and diminish the self-esteem of women. The consequences may include: pain in the shoulders, neck and cervical spine and deep marks bra.
The main causes of excess breast are genetics and hormonal stimuli, among other causes. The sagging causing the fall of the breast is caused by aging, weight loss, breast feeding, among others.
Pre Surgical Care
• Assess plastic surgeon with each case is individual;
• Schedule your work activities and family for a time of rest for 7 to 15 days, and can not do under the arms for 30 days;
• Communicate with your doctor until two days before the operation, in case of flu, indisposition or changes in medication you are taking;
• Interning at the Hospital indicated, following the previously scheduled time;
• Bring to the Hospital special bra, whose appointment will be provided, and clothes easy placement;
• Do not use alcohol, drugs or other medications that are not indicated, the day before surgery;
• Remove any slimming drugs that may be using for a period of 15 days before surgery. This also includes diuretics, aspirin derivatives, slimming drugs and natural medicines containing ginkgo biloba, which is making use;
• Suspend any hormone replacement medication for 3 to 4 weeks before surgery, to medical order;
• The patient should discontinue use of contraceptive seven (7) to ten (10) days prior to surgery;
• Stay absolute fast food solids and liquids for eight hours before surgery.
The operation depending on each type of breast, lasts on average 3 to 4 hours. The period of hospitalization, depending on each patient 12 to 24 hours, may be higher.
The choice of the surgical technique takes into consideration the size and the degree of sagging of the breast. When the breast is smaller, in most cases the scar is smaller when the breast is larger scar is higher, but the surgeon prizes for letting the scar always less. The incision depends on each case being that can be around the areola, or vertical scar L or inverted T scar.
In any surgical procedure there will be scars.
Post Surgical Care
• Must meet all medical guidelines.
• Do not raise your arms for 10 to 15 days at least, until medical evaluation;
• Do not tighten the breasts;
• Do not make sudden movements and no force for 30 days;
• Do not expose yourself to the sun;
• Keep the styler as guidelines;
• We recommend lymphatic drainage with skilled professional the next day after surgery, it depends on each service.
- Facial plastic surgery
- Nose surgery
- Ear plastic surgery
- Breast Prosthesis
- Buttock plastic surgery
- Abdominal plastic surgery
- Liposuction plastic surgery
- Post weight loss plastic surgery
- Body contour plastic surgery
- Intimate plastic surgery
- Pectoral plastic surgery
- Gynecomastia plastic surgery
- Calf implants
- Hair transplant
- Breast Reduction
- Surgery of Thighs
- Brachioplasty - Arm Surgery