Surgery of Thighs
The Dermolipectomia thighs surgery is indicated for the removal of excess fat and skin from the inner thighs. In some patients, depending on the sagging only liposuction can be resolved.
In cases of patients who have lost a lot of weight or after bariatric surgery, there are techniques in plastic surgery that can leave scars less apparent and with satisfactory results.
Depending on the skin of each patient, the weight reduction of sagging can be considered greater or lesser degree.
The surgery is performed under epidural anesthesia and lasts about two hours and the scar is in the inner thigh.
• Discontinue use of tobacco and alcoholic beverages.
• Use compression garment;
• Walking with legs together and slowly the first few weeks;
• Avoid strenuous activity in the first month;
Physical activities will be released gradually as individual evolution and extent of surgery.
- Facial plastic surgery
- Nose surgery
- Ear plastic surgery
- Breast Prosthesis
- Buttock plastic surgery
- Abdominal plastic surgery
- Liposuction plastic surgery
- Post weight loss plastic surgery
- Body contour plastic surgery
- Intimate plastic surgery
- Pectoral plastic surgery
- Gynecomastia plastic surgery
- Calf implants
- Hair transplant
- Breast Reduction
- Surgery of Thighs
- Brachioplasty - Arm Surgery